The Kids

The Kids

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

6th Birthday

Happy 6th Birthday to my sweet Abigail Grace.

You are such a kind and sweet girl. I love your compassion for other people, even for those who you do not know.

It has been a joy watching you learn and grow this year. When you started reading not too long after your 5th birthday, I could not believe it. Now, as I watch you read Charlotte's Web and The Wizard of Oz by yourself, I am still in shock. I love seeing you get excited about school and homework every day. (It will be fun to see how long that lasts!)

Even though you and Caleb argue a lot, I am so proud of you when you take time to play with him and try to teach him things. You are such a nice big sister to him and will be to Noah as well.

Your joy of knowing Jesus is amazing to me. I love your faith and excitement over everything you learn from reading your Bible. I pray that passion always continues to grow.

I love you, Miss Abby, and am so thankful to have you in my life.

No comments: