The Kids

The Kids

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Calebisms

Caleb is never boring.  Here are the latest quotes...

Caleb:  "Mommy, I think there is a bunch of skin just floating around in Heaven."
Me:  "Why would you say that?"
Caleb:  "Because we get new bodies in Heaven.  We must get skin from other people."

I really had no answer for that logic.

Caleb:  "Did you know that the penis is really important?  Those two things (pointing down) are very important."
Me: "Why is that?"
Caleb:  "Because they save up food for when you're older."
Me:  "How do you get the food out?" (I could not help myself-I wanted to see where this was going)
Caleb:  "Through a hole.  I think a big hole just appears and the food comes out."

Oh dear.

1 comment:

JMCOOPER said...

LOVE! Isn't it wonderful--the things kids say! Tammy, we could write a book!