The Kids

The Kids

Thursday, January 23, 2014

What Happened?

Oh my.  Look at the date.  I truly did not mean to wait this long between blog posts.

I had great intentions of this sweet post about my Christmas ornaments back when we were putting the tree up.  I have plenty of fun stories of Christmas and our car trips to share.  So many day to day happenings for your amusement.

What on earth happened?

I suppose life.  I swear that every time I would sit down to write, something or someone would interrupt me.  Although I guess I cannot blame it simply on that because somehow I was still able to catch up on my tv shows.

Yes, I was lazy with writing.  I admit it.

Anyway, I do plan on writing about all of the above things, although some will have to wait until I recover my pictures from my old laptop that decided to die last week.  That was fun.  Apparently, hard drives can decide to break whenever they want, which is why I should have backed up my pictures more often than I did.  Should have.

The thing is, almost every day I have at least one moment where I think, "Oh, I will have to write about that later" and I literally go through what I will write in my head.  Yes, I am a nerd.  That truth was reinforced when my biggest excitements the past couple of weeks was getting my new dishwasher, my Erin Condren Planner and having one miraculous day where all of the laundry was done in the house.

I lead an intoxicating life, I tell you.

So stay tuned, for I have tales of engagements, sports and travels.  The stories stretch from West Virginia to Texas and are filled with laughter and tears.

In the meantime, I will be dragging my old laptop around, in a desperate search of someone who can rescue my files and pictures for me.  Let us hope it is a successful mission.

No comments: