The Kids

The Kids

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Yes, They Are Different

Examples from today on how boys and girls are definitely different...

-While playing outside, Abby was watering the grass to make the flowers (i.e. dandelions) grow. Caleb immediately ran over and yelled, "Mud!" and began stopping around in it.

(I am still cleaning the mud off his new sandels that he was convienently wearing.)

-I was watching Abby play on the swingset and heard Caleb mention something about a worm. Before I knew it, he brought the alive and wiggling creature right up to my face and yelled, "Look Mom-a worm!"

My standing up suddenly reaction caused him to drop it, thus bringing the innocent worm to its demise. Abby ran over to see what the commotion was about, took a step back and said, "Eww, a worm. That's gross!"

Without telling them what to do, how to act or what to feel, my kids pretty much sum up the typical girl and boy!

1 comment:

Meriah said...

The other day Caleb told me his red shirt was red like blood. I asked, couldn't it be red like ketchup? Or anything else red? He said no, blood.
This is pretty much how all our conversations in our house go.
Enjoy the sweetness having a girl around to balance things out brings!! :)