The Kids

The Kids

Friday, July 9, 2010

Kid Quotes

I will be volunteering as a counselor at Camp Lambec for the week without internet connection, so all of you readers (all three of you) will be without my thoughts for awhile. In the meantime, let me leave you with a couple of fun quotes from the kids...

-The other day, Abby woke up in the morning, came downstairs and said, "I was in my room praying because I just felt the need to pray this morning before I started my day."

Funny. I started that particular morning by checking my email and facebook account. Okay God, you made Your point.

-Ever since Caleb was a newborn, he has slept with his lovey. It is a little blanket with a bear head that is really soft and cuddly. The lovey's name? Lovey.

My son is pretty creative.

The other day he was wandering around the house looking for something. He frantically told me, "I'm looking for Lovey. He's my whole life! He is my family-I'm the dad."

His whole life, huh? Wow. I have heard of kids and their blankets, but never to this extreme. No wonder he likes the Linus character on Charlie Brown.

No comments: