The Kids

The Kids

Monday, October 18, 2010

Caleb-isms

Caleb has been full of fun quotes ever since his brother was born. These are some of my favorites...

-When meeting Noah for the first time, he asked three important questions:

"Can he walk, yet?"
"Can he do backflips?"
"Is he coming home with us?"

-When first watching Noah nurse, he asked if his brother was drinking from my belly button. I explained it was my nipple and he said, "I want to suck on that, too."

-At church this past Sunday, a friend who was teaching Caleb's Sunday School class told me of the following conversation. The lesson was on things that are hard to do in life (the Bible lesson being on David as a shepherd). When asked for examples, Caleb volunteered his story-his mom had to do a really hard thing when she pushed out his new baby brother.

-That same Sunday at church, someone said to him, "Wow, Caleb, you look so much bigger to me. Are you a big brother now?" He replied, "Nope, I'm four now."

-Caleb asked his dad if he was thirsty and wanted some milk. He then lifted his shirt and pointed to his nipple.
Oh Caleb, you are never boring.


1 comment:

Amy D said...

The last one is my favorite! Cracked me up!! ;-)