Caleb was kicking a ball around in the house (why do so many of my posts start with my son getting ready to destroy my house?) when he accidently kicked the ball too high. It went straight toward the hutch with lit candles.
We all heard the crash, stopped what we were doing, and looked over the damage. Even though he managed to knock the ipod out of the ipod player, the candles were still okay.
After assessing what happened, Caleb said, "Boy, it's a good thing that the Lord didn't want those candles to get hit!"
Wow. My son has such a complete faith in God that He trusts Him to be in charge of absolutely everything.
Even the candles not falling down.