The Kids

The Kids

Monday, August 11, 2008

Pretty Abby

Caleb has heard everyone say, "You look so pretty, Abby" every time she wears a dress. He even said it to her yesterday, while getting ready for church. He smiled at her and said, "Petty Abby!"

So, I should not be surprised at what he just said to me while reading a book together. It was a picture book, where he points to various items and tells me what they are. He looked at a ball and called it a ball. He pointed to a ladybug and called it an "adybug." Then, he pointed to a dress and called it a "petty Abby."

I cannot wait to share this with him when he is older.

2 comments:

Tim Parenti said...

The blog archive will certainly make it easier, lest you forget!

A Cincy Mama said...

Too cute! I love that picture of Caleb on Nick's FB page. He looks like such a character.