The Kids

The Kids

Saturday, December 20, 2008

A True Woman

As Abby sat down to drink her milk, she realized I added chocolate syrup to it and exclaimed, "I love chocolate milk! I love chocolate-it's my favorite kind of milk! I love all things chocolate! I love chocolate dessert! Thank you, thank you, Mommy!"

And so it begins. A woman's obsession with chocolate. All at the age of four.

I would like to point out a story that justifies our passion for chocolate. A dear friend of ours passed away a few years ago from cancer. While he was still going through treatment, one of the medicines he was put on was female hormone pills. Immediately, he began craving chocolate, namely Hershey kisses. Anyone who made a visit knew to bring along these tasty treats to brighten his day.

Ever since, I have come to realize that it is not our fault. We were made this way. Every woman reading this can now feel 100% better about their last chocolate splurge.

Mine was about an hour ago and I feel great.

1 comment:

Tim Parenti said...

Hahaha. Few things are universal, but this comes pretty close.

Merry Christmas and a happy holiday season to you and yours!