The Kids

The Kids

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Geography

Abby set up two hula-hoops, a blanket and a pillow on the floor. She then proceeded to tell us they represented different planets. When we asked her which planets, she explained...

"This one is earth, this one is the moon, this one is Pennsylvania and this one is California."

After we cleared our eyes from the tears of laughter, I tried to get her to think through it. I asked her how we get to other planets which she correctly answered, "In a spaceship." Then I asked her if she takes a spaceship to go to Grammy's house in Pennsylvania.

The look on her face was priceless. She looked confused and then embarrased. Then she got over it and said, "Well, I think they are planets." Which I am fine with-I love her imagination.

I guess we better get our space shuttle ready for our trip to Pennsylvania this weekend.

No comments: