The Kids

The Kids

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Calebisms At The Beach

On vacation this week.  Myrtle Beach.  With kids.

Yep, there is going to be some fun stories over the next few posts.

I figured I would start with some Calebisms today...

-After being attacked by a shark in the swimming pool ie. his Uncle Tony, he pulled his cousin Andrea over and whispered, "Okay, here's the plan.  We're going to get the shark."

-While getting ready for bed, he looked out the window and saw people swimming in the pool.  He turned around and announced to everyone, "You're not going to believe this.  There are still people in the pond."

-Before bedtime, Caleb said, "I wonder what I'm going to dream about tonight."  When asked what he dreamed about the night before, he replied, "I went swimming, oddly enough."

Oddly enough?  Whose kid is this?

Should be an interesting week.

No comments: