The Kids

The Kids

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Say That Again

-Abby was working on her research project while she was home sick this week.  She was told to look online to learn more about her animal of study, the Okapi.

The what?  Yes, the okapi.  Pretty sure that when I was in first grade, I was still learning about the basic animals that Noah could currently spot.

Anyway, she told me, "I'm allowed to look online.  I can go to Google and Ikeapedia."

Ikeapedia? 

When I asked if she meant, "Wikipedia," she said, "Oh, that's right!  Wikipedia!"

What a different world my little girl lives in than I did.

-Caleb has painful chapping under his lip right now.  He just came out of his room and said, "I need some more gasoline for my face."

Could he mean "vasoline?"  Let's hope so.

No comments: