The Kids

The Kids

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Smells

Caleb had to fill out a paper at school titled "Things I Smell."

Always a fun question for preschoolers.

When I get up in the morning, I like to smell...EGG
When I play outside, I can smell...AIR
One thing I sometimes smell in the kitchen is...COOKIES
Another thing I smell at my school is...SNACK
One thing I don't like to smell is...ELEPHANT
My favorite smell of all is...EGG

So, apart from the obvious love of eggs and cookies that my boy has, he clearly has been to the zoo and visited the elephant house.  It does get pretty bad in there.  I mean, he could have mentioned Noah's diapers or our ridiculous fish tank, but he had to go with elephants.  He aims big.

I am still trying to figure out what air by itself smells like. 

No comments: