The Kids

The Kids

Monday, February 16, 2009

Really Caleb, Really?

Another day in napping adventures.

Caleb was doing his usual stalling and playing in his room while I did the usual threatening and disciplining. For a short time it was quiet and my hopes soared. Then, I heard the little man making noise again. When I went upstairs to check on him, I noticed a pile of something peeking out from under his door. And it had a very familiar odor.

Oh yes, that's what it was.

Somehow my little blessing from God managed to poop in his diaper and empty it on the floor. Not just on the floor, but pretty much under the door so that when I opened it, it kept on moving.

It was like a little present for me. The gift that kept on giving.

3 comments:

JMCOOPER said...

Possibly this is the gift of the second child--the one that keeps on giving. When my Ainsley was a baby (under 2, but walking) she had a similar gift to me. She messed her diaper, took the diaper off and decided the contents made for a better ball than any other toy in her room. She probably played with that "ball" for about an hour before I knew what was going on. Needless to say, that "gift" was spread all over her room, in her toys, across the bed frame, down the windowsill...you name it. I'm not sure how, but I survived those days. And I'm willing to bet, you'll make it through too. ;-)

Tammy said...

Okay, I'm done complaining now, Jessica!

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh!!! Caleb Paul! I would have gagged!!!!