The Kids

The Kids

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Look At Those

While snuggling with me on the couch today, Caleb randomly pointed down my shirt and asked, "What are those?"

I stuck with the most simplest of answers by replying, "That's just part of Mommy's chest."

Apparently that was not good enough because he said, "I want to look at those!"

And the male obsession begins.

*A side note to my family-Caleb says "look at those" exactly like his Uncle Billy said, "I got to look at that" the first time he saw Jennifer Grey shaking her buns in Dirty Dancing. It sounds like "wook."

3 comments:

Lexi Elizabeth said...

hahahaa.

JMCOOPER said...

I read this post a couple days ago and laughed like crazy. Then last night I'm sitting on the couch as the kids are getting ready for bed and chatting with Braeden (5). I said, off-hand, "You look horrible, kid," referring to the posion ivy all over his legs. He just sort of looked at me and said, "No you look horrible cause of those!" And pointed to my chest. I cracked up of course. Then, in his usual class-clown way, continued the joke by putting his hands on his chest to make "boobs" and chanting, "Puffy, puffy, puffy." I have never laughed so hard in my life (which was probably the wrong reaction, but I couldn't help it). And just thought...someday you might have a different opinion...

Tammy said...

Now you have me in tears laughing at your story, Jessica!