The Kids

The Kids

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Yep, Caleb Again

The boy is never boring.

-We had the following conversation the other day...

Caleb:  "I just had a baby."
Me:  "But, boys can't have babies."
Caleb:  "Oh!  I mean my husband."
Me:  "You mean your wife?"
Caleb (looking embarrassed):  "Oh!  Yep."
Me:  "What is your wife's name?"
Caleb, "Um, I forget."
Me:  "Is it Isabella?" (His carpool friend)
Caleb:  "Yes!"
Me:  "And what is your baby's name?"
Caleb:  "Isabella!"

Isabella should be flattered.

-While praying tonight, Caleb went through his usual lines and then suddenly said, "Please be with our enemies and let us love our enemies so that they can know God."

What?

Somehow, in the midst of a week of our world celebrating death (which I found myself doing, in memory of the horrible events of September 11th), Caleb decided to pray this way.  He never ceases to amaze me.

No comments: