The Kids

The Kids

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Forgetfulness

I have mentioned this show before because it is hilarious.  The Middle.  If you are part of any family and have not watched this show, yet, please do.  Season Two just wrapped up, but catch it online somewhere and enjoy.

In the season finale this past week, the mom on the show seems to be forgetting everything.  She walks into a room and cannot remember why she went there.  She calls someone on the phone and then immediately forgets who she called.  My personal favorite was when she was on the phone with her husband, needed to make a call and panicked because she could not find her phone.

Yes, it was in her hand, next to her ear.

Today, I actually looked at the kids, who were playing Angry Birds on my phone, and asked them, "Have you guys seen my phone?"

I am not kidding.

What has happened to my brain?  Do brain cells somehow get pushed out with each delivery of a baby?  Because I have noticed that with each kid, I have lost more memory and rational thinking skills.  One would think that those things would be important when being called to raise children.

Wait, what was I writing about?

No comments: