The Kids

The Kids

Monday, October 10, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday, Noah!

A year ago today, I went into super fast labor and had baby Noah two hours later.  No drugs.  No calm breathing.  Just chaos.

Funny that a year later, he is still bringing on the chaos.

Noah is hilarious.  Anytime anyone is laughing, he has to be a part of it.  He giggles at everything and finds himself rather amusing.  Now that he is walking around, he looks around expecting us to applaud him everytime.  In fact, he looks a bit insulted if we fail to acknowledge his great accomplishment.

He is also into everything.  He has piles of toys, but for some reason, he is determined to get that bottle of Resolve out from under the sink.  He still finds the dishwasher fascinating and loves to watch the spin cycle on the washing machine.

This year has flown by and I cannot believe my Noah Michael is a one-year old.  Simply amazing.  I love him so much and find myself just watching him in awe.  Perhaps because he is our baby and I want to savor every moment of this time. 

Or because he is so stinkin' cute and fun to watch.

Either way, he is a wonderful blessing in our lives and I cannot imagine our family without him.

No comments: