The Kids

The Kids

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Caleb And His Wives

It has been a long week of stuff.  Everytime I find myself on the computer, it is to send emails about meetings for school or to reply to questions for kid stuff, or to work on Mary Kay orders.  I have not had time to just write and reflect, leaving me to have all of these thoughts swirling around in my head, anxiously waiting to come out.

One would think that I have time tonight to write about everything, given the fall back and all.  But, as every parent knows, young children do not quite get the fall back rules and will still get up at the usual time.  In other words, as I sit here at 11:05/10:05, Noah will wake up at 7:00/6:00 tomorrow morning.

So, I will leave you all with the latest conversation with Caleb...

Caleb:  "Someday, I'm going to marry Aunt Karen."
Nick:  "Which one?" (Caleb has two Aunt Karens)
Caleb:  "All of them!"

You know both of you Aunt Karens are laughing right now.

Caleb:  (holding up ten fingers) "I'm going to have ten husbands."
Nick:  "You mean wives?"
Caleb:  "Oh yeah, I mean wifes."

Yes, the spelling is correct.  Caleb wants ten wifes.

He is just too much sometimes.

No comments: