The Kids

The Kids

Friday, June 29, 2012

My New Project

So, I got to thinking...

I am not at all busy with three kids, all of their activities, being a wife, cleaning a few houses and selling Mary Kay.  Why not add on one more project?

I decided to become a Thirty-One consultant.

What is that, you may ask?  Well, if you have not seen the numerous bags popping up all over the place (seriously saw half of the moms at King's Island with them the other day), the company makes awesome bags.

Not just purses.  But organizational type bags.

Music to my ears.

If these existed during the "Friends" era, Monica would have had her apartment filled with them.

I went to a party this past winter, not knowing a lot about the company.  After falling in love with the selection, I limited myself to one bag and made a note to host a party in the future, thus earning free stuff.

My spring party was fun and I got to pick out $90 of free bags.  Not too shabby.  My thoughts then went toward becoming a consultant.

After thinking and praying about it for awhile, I finally gave in and signed up last week.

Already loving it.

The support of the other girls who already do this is awesome.  I appreciate how the business is run and I already have friends and family booking summer parties. 

If you want to check out the bags, my website is www.mythirtyone.com/trosenfeldt.  You can order right on the website.  Or, if you are like me and want free stuff, you can host a party (even a catalog party) and earn free bags. 

Okay, shamelss plug is over.  I will return later this week with more fun stories of my insane children.

No comments: